These general terms and conditions apply to bookings made through the website https://hotelrestaurantedonfidel.es (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”). The bookings made constitute a contract between you (hereinafter the Client) and the company whose tax details are given below (hereinafter the HOTEL):
MAMÁ CUARTE S.L. (hereinafter HOTEL DON FIDEL), with registered office at Calle Padre Arrupe, 1 50009 Zaragoza and VAT number: B99568776.
The following channels are available to customers to address their requests, questions or complaints:
– Web contact form
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org
These general conditions are subject to the provisions of Law 7/1998, of 13 April on General Contracting Conditions, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, as well as all applicable tourist regulations and, subsidiarily, the Civil Code and the Commercial Code.
The formalisation of reservations through the website is subject to the following clauses:
1. Declarations: The Client declares:
1.1. To be of legal age and to have full capacity to formalise the reservation, stating that he/she understands and understands all the conditions found on the Website.
1.2. That the information provided when formalising the reservation is true and complete.
1.3. That he/she confirms the reservation requested and especially the rooms and services selected, the dates indicated and the number of people.
1.4. That in the case of a group booking, he/she is authorised to complete the form in the name and on behalf of all the travellers.
2. Access to the website: Access to this website is the responsibility of the Client.
3.1. The minimum age to be able to stay at the hotel is 18 years old on the date of the stay. All minors wishing to stay at our hotel must be accompanied by their mother, father or legal guardian. In the event of requesting accommodation independently, express authorisation from one of the above must be presented in writing, stating the reason for the stay, as well as the full name, ID card number, relationship, contact telephone number and signature of the person authorising the stay. The Hotel reserves the right to contact said authorising party in order to check the details. Failure to present said authorisation will result in the denial of access to the hotel for the minor, and the cancellation conditions corresponding to the booking will be applied (See section “Modification or cancellation policy” below).
3.2. The reservation includes the services detailed according to the rate conditions stipulated on the page from which the reservation is requested or formalised. Those particular conditions together with the present general conditions must be accepted by you before formalising the reservation.
3.3. The contract may be validly formalised in Spanish and in the other languages available on the website. In the event of any discrepancy between the translated versions of these conditions, the Spanish version shall prevail.
3.4. The Client accepts that HOTEL DON FIDEL assumes no obligation or responsibility for those services that it does not provide directly and in particular with respect to the lack of veracity, incompleteness, lack of updating and/or inaccuracy of the data or information on offers, prices, features and any other relevant data and information about products or services from external suppliers that are advertised or could be booked through the Web. Likewise, HOTEL DON FIDEL is exonerated from any liability arising from non-compliance or defective compliance by such suppliers of the obligations arising from their contractual obligations or the regulations in force.
3.5. On-line bookings: The process of formalising on-line bookings follows the following steps:
1. Availability: Search for dates and selection of room type and number of people.
2. Collection of personal details, acceptance of the general conditions and request for card details and payment by credit card via POS gateway.
3. Confirmation of the reservation and payment, error or cancellation of the payment.
Once the booking has been made, the Client will receive a “Booking Confirmation with the booking reference number” by e-mail to the contact address provided together with the contracting conditions that have already been provided during the booking process. Unless otherwise stipulated in the tariff conditions, the reservation is not considered firm until payment of the price or the stipulated deposit has been made.
3.6. Reservations on request: For services that can only be reserved on request, unless otherwise stipulated in the conditions of the rate, the mere request for availability shall not imply the contracting of the reservation, which shall be subject to compliance with the requirements indicated on the page from which the request is made, as well as its effective confirmation by HOTEL DON FIDEL.
3.7. At each step of the reservation, any errors in the introduction of the data may be corrected using the “back” button on your browser. Likewise, the booking data will be recapitulated in the Booking Confirmation. Should any errors be detected, Customers must immediately request the appropriate corrections by sending an email to: email@example.com
4. Price and payment:
4.1. The conditions, the price of the projected stay and/or of the services requested, as well as the methods of payment accepted, are those expressly determined in the tariff conditions included on the page on which you request or make the booking.
4.2. Unless specifically stated otherwise, the prices indicated on the Website are Retail Prices, including VAT.
4.3. The transaction shall be carried out in EUROS, regardless of the origin of the Customer.
4.4. The Client expressly authorises the HOTEL DON FIDEL to make the charges provided for in the conditions of the tariff, for example, to meet possible penalties for late cancellation or no-show, accepting that the data of the means of payment provided will be used to carry out the corresponding charges.
4.5. Promotions and offers will only be valid for as long as they remain accessible to the recipients of the service.
5. Modification or cancellation of reservations:
5.1. The modification or cancellation of confirmed reservations shall be subject to the specific conditions set out in the tariff conditions. Any modification or cancellation must be requested to HOTEL DON FIDEL to the email address available on the website or in the Booking Confirmation or through the “Manage my booking” section of the website indicating the email address provided at the time of booking and the booking reference number.
5.2. Date modifications will be accepted as long as there is availability of the same or higher type of room confirmed in the original booking.
5.3. The modification of a reservation that entails a higher price due to a change of rate or room type on the selected day will entail the payment of the difference. No credit will be made in the case of lower prices than the initial reservation.
5.4. The hotel reserves the right to limit the modification of the reservation to a maximum period of 3 months from the original check-in date, (based on the local time of the establishment). It is at the discretion of the management of our establishment to extend this period in exceptional cases.
6. Right of withdrawal: For the purposes of the provisions of Article 97.1.i) RDL 1/2007, we inform you that, in accordance with the provisions of Article 103 l) of the aforementioned Royal Decree Law, you do not have the right of withdrawal.
7. Nullity of the clauses: If one or more of the clauses included in these general conditions is declared totally or partially null or ineffective, this will only affect that provision or that part that has been so declared, with the general conditions remaining valid in all other respects, and the provision, or the part of it affected, will be considered not to have been included.
8. Acceptance: The request and the formalisation of the booking necessarily imply that each and every one of these general conditions, considered as an integral part of the booking and completed with the tariff conditions and the specific applicable legislation, are expressly accepted by you. These conditions, the specific conditions of the tariff and the booking confirmation or request, express the entirety of the obligations between the parties.
9. Data protection:
MAMÁ CUARTE S.L. informs you that the data you provide us with during the booking process will be used to manage the aforementioned process, to make your stay in our establishment possible, as well as to contact you if necessary, and will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the privacy policies. Likewise, those entities that need to have access to your information in order for us to be able to provide you with our services may also have access to your information. We will retain your information for the duration of our relationship and for as long as we are required to do so by applicable law. You may contact us at any time to find out what information we hold about you, rectify it if it is inaccurate and delete it once our relationship has ended. You also have the right to request the transfer of your information to another entity (portability). To request any of these rights, you must make a written request to our address, along with a photocopy of your ID card to: MAMÁ CUARTE S.L., with address at C/ PADRE ARRUPE, 1, 50009, ZARAGOZA. In the event that you feel that your rights have been disregarded, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
10. Applicable law and competent jurisdiction: This contract shall be governed by Spanish law, excluding its conflict of law rules. Without prejudice to the rights recognised to consumers in matters of jurisdictional competence by the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, any dispute that may arise from the use of the Website or the services linked to it shall be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the competent Courts and Tribunals in accordance with the domicile of HOTEL DON FIDEL, the Client expressly waiving their own jurisdiction if they have one.